To help law firms get new clients by improving their Internet presence, we at JurisPage have created a presentation providing concrete steps you can take to improve your Internet presence to ultimately get more clients for your law firm.
Related: Tracking Law Firm Marketing
This presentation covers:
1) Your e-mail address: Why your @aol.com e-mail address is unprofessional and turns off prospective clients and how you can get an @yourlawfirmname.com e-mail address to imrpove the perceptions about your practice.
2) Your website: What your website is doing right, what it is likely doing wrong, and how we can improve your website to get more paying clients to pick up the phone and give you a call instead of viewing your website and searching for another law firm.
3) Your SEO: What you can do to make your law firm appear more prominently in Google search results when people are looking for a law firm in your practice area and region.
4) Your Internet marketing: How you can use paid Internet ads to drive traffic to your law firm’s website; and
5) Social media: How you can use social media effectively to get new clients without wasting your time.
You can find the presentation below or at Slideshare.net.
Your feedback is of course always welcome.